Enrich your Reading


 Click to buy

SANDRA

Last month I bought a pair of shoes online. I didnt really need them, but a friend of mine recommended a new site so I had a look. They had a really wide selection and lots of things in my size. I have big feet, and its sometimes hard to find things that fit me. When they delivered my order, though, the shoes were the wrong colour blue not black and they were a bit too small. I returned them and got my money back, but it was annoying.


ADAM

It was my 40th birthday last year. My wife took me to a concert. It was great. We saw a band we both loved when we were at university. When I got home, my wife went to bed, but I went online and suddenly decided to buy a guitar on eBay. I guess the concert inspired me. I wanted to bid £100, but I bid £1,000 by accident. It was stupid, I know, but I was tired! Anyway, I won, but it cost me £750! My wife was really angry when it arrived, but Im having lessons now and Im slowly learning!


JOCHEM

It was my sons thirteenth birthday a few weeks ago. I decided to buy him a laptop. I looked at lots of different sites and did my research. In the end, I found a great one in a sale. It was £225 reduced from £300. I paid online and a few days later, it arrived. I didnt want my son to see it, so I put it in my bedroom. On his birthday, I gave him his present. He was so happy! He opened the box in a rush and dropped the laptop on the floor! Of course, it was so badly damaged it didnt work anymore!


KRISTIN

My car had a problem so I ordered a new part online so I could repair it. The part was out of stock and the company needed to get it from somewhere else but they forgot to tell me, so I waited and waited. After three weeks and maybe ten phone calls, it finally arrived. My car is now fine, but the service was terrible, so I dont recommend that website.

No comments:

Post a Comment