Conversation


 A1 listening

Anna: Hi! Today, my friend Ashley, is coming over. I am showing her my new apartment! Oh! That’s Ashley calling. Anna: Hi Ashley! Ashley: Hi Anna! I’m coming to your apartment. Where is your apartment? Anna: My apartment is near the Columbia Heights Metro. Ashley: It is near the Columbia Heights Metro? Anna: Yes. Exit the Metro and turn right. Then at the bus station turn left. Then walk straight ahead. Ashley: Okay. Exit Metro, turn right, turn left, then go straight ahead? Anna: Yes. My apartment is near a coffee shop. Ashley: Okay. See you soon! Anna: Hi, Ashley. Ashley: Anna, Which coffee shop? There are three coffee shops. Anna: Okay, my apartment is across from a big department store. Ashley: A big department store? Ah, I see it! Anna: Okay! Bye, Ashley. See you soon! Ashley: Okay. See you soon. Anna: Ashley! Ashley! Ashley! Over here! It’s Anna! It’s Anna! Hi! Anna: I love having my friends over. Come on! Ashley: Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment